For Immediate Release
Contact: William C. DeWitt, SVP 401-456-5015 x1541
Charles Conway 401-456-5015 x1545
Bank Rhode Island Branches Will Be Ticket Outlets For Bright Night Providence 2007
PROVIDENCE, R.I., (November 20, 2006) – Bank Rhode Island (BankRI) announced today that all 16 of its branches in Providence, Kent and Washington Counties will serve as ticket outlets for Bright Night Providence 2007.
The festival will take place on December 31, from approximately 12 noon to Midnight. Tickets and wristbands will be on sale at BankRI branches from Friday, December 1 through Sunday, December 31. Advance purchases are $10 each. Tickets purchased on December 31 are $15 each or four for $50.
Wristbands can be purchased for a 6 p.m., 8 p.m. or 10 p.m. Convention Center performance. Each wristband guarantees admission to the Convention Center performance at that specific time, plus first-come, first-served seating at every other venue. For a complete list of venues and schedule, please visit www.brightnight.org.
Bright Night is Rhode Island’s largest New Year’s Eve celebration. It is an artists-run, arts-oriented event started in October 2003. The festival is produced by What Cheer Art Company, a nonprofit 501c(3) organization.
The BankRI branches selling Bright Night tickets and wristbands are:
* Atwood Avenue—383 Atwood Ave., Cranston
* Buttonwoods—2975 West Shore Rd., Warwick
* Centerville Road—1062 Centerville Rd., Warwick
* East Greenwich—1269 South County Trail
* East Side—137 Pitman St., Providence
* Johnston—1440 Hartford Ave.
* Lincoln—625B George Washington Highway
* North Kingstown—1140 Ten Rod Rd.
* Park Avenue—1047 Park Ave., Cranston
* Plainfield Pike—2104 Plainfield Pike, Cranston
* Smithfield—445 Putnam Pike
* South Broadway—999 South Broadway, East Providence
* Taunton Avenue—195 Taunton Ave., East Providence
* Turks Head—One Turks Head Place, Providence
* Warwick Avenue—1300 Warwick Ave., Warwick
* Woonsocket—1175 Cumberland Hill Rd.
Bank Rhode Island, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bancorp Rhode Island, Inc. (NASDAQ:BARI), is a full-service, FDIC-insured financial institution headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. The bank operates 16 branches throughout Providence, Kent and Washington Counties. As of September 30, 2006, Bancorp Rhode Island’s total assets stood at $1.5 billion and total deposits were $987.6 million.